Males IN KILTS, or the reason why I ENJOYED CHICAGO, THE WINDY TOWN
(especially when kilts had been involved)
don't know do not care
Fifty Colors of Plaid
St. Patrick's Time in Chicago
Keifer Sutherland and MR BIG
RANDOM TELEVISION IDEAS
1. If a child is kidnapped within an account on a television show, do not ever before be concerned. They never ever get killed or molested, plus they are always came back at the conclusion.
2. If you notice a mix, much more especially a crucifix, from the wall surface of a bed room, they have been a Spanish or Mexican family members. If you notice a cross or a crucifix into the family area, they've been bigots, serial killers or insane. A cross has become tv shorthand for mentally unbalanced, or Latinos.
3. A female in a tv series won't get an abortion. The liberal Hollywood script-writer (i'm a bleeding-heart liberal myself therefore never start screaming at myself) could make certain that everybody is informed it's a woman's directly to have an abortion, its her human body,
yada yada yada
nonetheless they never ever in fact write an abortion to the script. That will be fine beside me, I don't wish to see somebody get an abortion often.
4. Flicks on cable are actually a lot better than flicks into the movie theater.
5. The most effective buddy for the scared lady is often accountable of experiencing an event using the woman's husband, or she lusts after him.
6. Once the camera sneaks up behind a person's head they are going to be attacked - get prepared to scream.
7. Only an idiot would go into the dark cellar, or walk up into a dark hall, whenever a light suddenly is out. Yet they do.