For hundreds of years bagpipes are played for weddings not just in Scotland and Ireland, however, many europe too. Elegant and stately for chapel processionals, recessionals, or simply for the party of this occasion, the instrument heralds the marriage with music that speaks to history and tradition as few other devices can.
A few of the much more main-stream moments for bagpipe music during a marriage ceremony tend to be:Prelude
Upon demand, I would personally be pleased to deliver prospective clients a totally free backup of my CD, "Bagpipe Music for Weddings", with tunes organized by these wedding ceremony "moments".
Below are a few tips for bagpipe songs at wedding ceremony receptions:
- Playing away from hall as friends arrive.
- Piping the wedding party to their seats as they arrive at the hall.
- Playing during obtaining range.
- Playing smallpipes while strolling among tables of guests
- Playing during the beverage time
- Playing for 10-15 minutes during an intermission inside musical organization's or DJ's music.
On my CD you are able to hear the tunes and pick those you would like to hear during certain moments of one's marriage ceremony or reception. Alternately, i might be glad to play any needs instead of my CD.